Our AGM will once again be spiced up with a club auction. To bid you must be a member of the club, you can join or renew on the night.
A number of lots are offered mostly boxes of parts but there are also a couple of bikes;
• Rapide - SA built, rough, rusty and heavy but mostly original and with attractive paint, Magistroni cranks, Cycle Oppy pedal and Philips Apollo pedal, Oppy bars and period incorrect Weinmann brakes. Leather saddle in reasonable condition.
• Several lots of c. 1900 parts and incomplete frames. Includes a nice collection of rim badges.
• Several lots of c. 1960's to 1980's parts, some decent cranks including a Shimano Biopace unit, older carriers and mudguard, headlamps, handlebars, forks and a dragster seat
• 1970's Walcycle ladies ten speed in good cosmetic condition. Best of all, it's pink!
• Gordonson '70's stem shifter, surprisingly light for a boom bike
• c.1963 Swansea 2 Swan in very poor condition