Auction night! We already have a handful of donated bikes and parts to sell, a few more would not be unwelcome though!
It's a pencil or silent auction; arrive early and cast your eyes over the items, pop a number on the sheet and settle in for the meeting. There will be an opportunity to update your bids during the tea and biscuit break. The auction should conclude around 9pm.
* Large framed 1970’s Raleigh Rapide with wrap over stays. Complete bike with knackered Suntour derailleurs. The Weinmann centre pull brakes, GB bars and stem, original Raleigh cranks and seatpost are all in reasonable condition.
• Step through Swansea 2 Swan c. 1940. Complete unrestored bike with 1 Westwood rimmed wheel, 1 more modern steel rimmed wheel, Perry coaster hub
• Step through Malvern Star 2 Star. One lady owner who worked at, and met her hubby at, the Malvern Star worksop in Perth many moons ago. Complete bike, rough condition but has mudguards drilled for skirts and unusual swing-out expandable carrier. Westwood rims.
• Step through Speedwell c1960’s or 70’s, alloy mudguards drilled for skirt
• Mens Ricardo Racemaster, shorter frame, alloy rims, serial 561998, reasonable condition
• Malvern Star SL Sports early 70's reasonable condition
• medium roadster frame, bolt on stays, with steel rimmeds wheels, seatpost and nice Nicklin crankset
• several boxes of useful bits mostly 60’s to 80’s;
• box of cranks, a couple of Williams in good shape are the best of them but there are also some kiddie sized cranks and a nice Ashtabula that looks a cut above the usual flaking chrome muck
• box of pedals, mostly older platform/rubber
• box of about 6 handlebars, some steel some alloy, some with stems
• couple of 70's Suntour derailleurs, front and rear (not Superbe Pro I'm afraid) and Suntour thumbies
• handful of cute 60's and 70's speedos and lights, including an all in one Sanyo dyno and light
• box of seatposts and some Lee Chi brake levers, incl. an aero pair
• top tube retro kids seat